Wednesday, 9 March 2005

Death Disco Results

My set was a little bit too mixed up I fancy, the students were not yet ready for full on Grime but they loved the epic 8 minutes of Soft Cell's 'Tainted Love' and the Northern Soul section had them hopping.

The good news was this time they agreed to lower the lights and put the disco lights on and thus people danced...well a little bit.

A person came up to me mid-set and gave me a firm handshake saying he loved the groove but I also had two drunk girls trying to convince me to play tracks 4 and 5 of their CD which I didn't and they got angry and slagged off the tunes saying it was all retro 80's bollocks and stormed off with their CD.

Tracks 4 and 5 on their crap CD turned out to 'Son of a Preacher Man' and 'Stuck in the Middle with You'.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.