Monday, 28 March 2005

Meisner

I forgot that Nick and I discussed many solutions for my acting problems, one of which that I'm going to follow up is the Meisner technique. I've just ordered the book off Amazon as that seems a good place to start and the then when I get the time, start to investigate taking classes in it.

I moved to London (giving up money and my own place and a jolly comfortable life) and went on the course at Central to really make the step up into being a better actor; to really give it a shot rather than compromising. At the moment I feel open to any ideas and new practice I can lay my hands on so bring on some Meisner technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.