Wednesday, 2 March 2005

We're on...

As in the royal we as in me, Daniel Hoffmann-Gill. Been writing online under various guises since 2002 but never as me and never on a blog...so here we are.

I'm planning on writing about acting, teaching and any other stuff that comes up in my life that I think is vaguely interesting. I'm quite nervous.
It'll be absorbing for me (and proberly no one else) to see whether I can manage to write coherent, useful stuff without the crutch of an alter-ego to rest on, or whether my writing will become inhibited and tedious by the fact that I can't hide behind a false persona and shoot my mouth off like a web uber-troll. Hopefully this will have lots of implications for me both as a person and as a writer.

So basically this is a public experiment to see if I'm an asshat or not.

Can't wait to find the answer to that one then...

3 comments:

  1. Hahahah - a brave step to take indeed. I look forward to seeing how it pans out. In the meantime, get back over to my site!!

    Does this bread look alright to you??

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.