Saturday, 23 April 2005

COME ON!



Well the last show at the Leicester Haymarket went really bloody well indeed lads. We really sold out, as in people sat on the stairs of the theatre to watch the show. Fuckin' ace! And the very full house got a great show, Mark and I were just wicked, really on form, like it used to be in the old days of Edinburgh or when we turned a shop into a theatre. We played, enjoyed ourselves and fed off one another's games and acting mischief. Mark said that we must remember the feeling of tonight and put that into all the remaining shows. I agree. It was a wonderful feeling and as I stood there waiting to go on I remembered (again) why I love acting and how much I wish I could save these moments for when I'm out of work. You can't help but take it for granted.

As we did the get out I said goodbye to the theatre and to the scene of another triumph. I've figured out that we have another 10 shows left before it really is the end of something that's been going on since 2001 and provided such memories and amazing experiences. For now I'll bask in the feeling of tonight...although having said that it's already slipping away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.