Wednesday, 6 April 2005

Death From Above

I had a bad fall today due to the voluminous valance sheet on my bed, plus unwise speedy movement in the confined space of my bedroom which led to serious foot trappage in the material and me careering head first towards my CD collection. Luckily I braced my fall with the one remaining knee and both hands but when you fall from a height of 2 metres any 'bracing' seriously smarts.

I've been such a lazy sod today and thus limited things to post about. I could bore you with the nugatory details of my day but instead I'd rather give you cheap laughs here and here and here.

Don't say I never give you anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.