Thursday, 7 April 2005

Enough of the Ramblings

I should be in bed but I keep pressing the 'next blog' button on the Blogger NavBar and I keep stumbling upon blogs that insist on calling themselves ramblings of one kind or another. I swear to God every other bastard blog is rambling.

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP IT AND GET INVENTIVE WITH YOUR BLOGGING BEFORE I SMITE YOU WITH MY FISTS!

Apologies to Jodi whose rambling blog I actually quite like but the rest of you can all go to rambling hell! And I think I've just found the best blog ever...

5 comments:

  1. Um... thanks? Not sure if this is a back-handed compliment.

    Atleast I know that my Ramblings are just that, and I don't try to pass them off as something to be taken so seriously.

    And yes, I know how addicting the "Next Blog" button can be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a compliment and yes anon we are all gay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ramble, but I don't call it rambling (hee hee).I call it shooting off my mouth. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better to be honest then to pretend to 'ramble'...

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.