Wednesday, 20 April 2005

No Surprises

A heart that's full up like a landfill
A job that slowly kills you
Bruises that won't heal
You look so tired and unhappy
Bring down the government
They don't, they don't speak for us
I'll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises
Silent, silent
This is my final fit, my final bellyache with
No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises
No alarms and no surprises please
Such a pretty house, such a pretty garden
No alarms and no surprises (let me out of here)
No alarms and no surprises (let me out of here)
No alarms and no surprises please (let me out of here)

Thanks to Radiohead for thier kind permission to reproduce these fantastic lyrics.

4 comments:

  1. Let's be honest. There's no one out there to rival them at the moment. I read an old NME article recently which kept describing the potential of this band from Oxford (they were obsessed with that fact). They said they might, just possibly, be half as good as Suede one day. Oh well, let's also be thankful they weren't. I was told at work today that OK Computer was voted the greatest album of all time. It doesn't make sense that everyone thinks this, because if they did, why Robbie Williams?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Computer is one of the best damn albums of all time, whether it's the best I'm not too sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was drunk so please ignore that last comment...

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.