Sunday, 24 April 2005

Room for Romeo Brass

Back home today, back to London and back to drama school to begin work on the site-specific project and back to a mountain of work: conference report, CV's and photos for agents, starting work on 'Human Shrapnel'. It's good to be busy but so much rests on this time that it is both exciting and terrifying. And of course there's 'Thick As Thieves' to be doing.

I bought 'Room for Romeo Brass' last night, such is the joy of the internet and being able to buy whatever you want at any time of day. The reason being that our technician for 'Thick As Thieves', Jim, was in it and it's one of my favourite films of all time, some amazing performances and so I bought it...for a mere £5.99. Bargain. And I recommend you do the same at that price.

Better get off and get my bus to train station and back home. Mind how you go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great weekend.

    It's always nice to find stuff at bargain prices...I keep to the sale and clearance items myself.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.