Sunday, 8 May 2005

Busy and Tired Blues Explosion!



I'm too busy to post but in a bizarre twist of fate I'm posting to tell you that. Reason being just been ambushed by an essay that I didn't know I had to do, the bastards got me in a half-nelson and I'm struggling for air but I'm not going to tap out dammit!

Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of drama school, we begin on the final projects which for me is 'Human Shrapnel' (more of which I'll post when I've time) a monologue about a war veteran fresh from being discharged and coping with life and a site specific piece in a hotel called 'Fade to Black' about a man whose lost his wife to cancer. Cheerful stuff...

I'm also off to the National as well Monday to see Theatre of Blood so I doubt there'll be much posting.

Look after yourselves until I get back!

3 comments:

  1. Essay Ambush! I've been out of school for twenty years, and I still have nightmares about that sort of thing.

    Although most of my dreams lately involve hot dogs chasing donuts....

    Enjoy (if that's the word for it) Theatre of Blood!

    Yeharr

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.