Monday, 2 May 2005

I'm Alan Partridge



Well I'm not Alan Partridge but he is! This is a heads up to all those not familiar with this man's genius, please go and buy all the DVDs and any audio you can pick up and a good place to start is just here if you know nothing. How can you not find a man funny who calls a gin and tonic, a pint of lager and a Bailey's a 'Lady Boy'? Or for that matter who, after making love, exclaims 'That was classic intercourse'.

Barnaby's comment on this post has inspired me to dig around my usual sources of facts and post said links here, so when I've time I will. Until then make do with a picture of a ugly man...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.