Tuesday, 3 May 2005

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

Today is a good day...

Another agent phoned as I stood outside London Dungeons waiting for my bus home who is very interested in taking me on, they're coming to see me on the 18th May along with another agent so that's all good. Maybe they might have a bidding war there and then or more likely they creep out early to avoid any embarrassing scene as I thrust myself upon them in a desperate act of public humiliation. You try selling yourself with dignity, it's not easy.

And the sun is at last shining in London my dear friends, which is always topper. Working on the boat on the Thames again today and it was nice to bask in the sun whilst looking out over the capital, tomorrow we put the finishing touches on the film we made and then I'm off to Lincoln to do Thick As Thieves there. I also got the dates through for 'Human Shrapnel' (my showcase at drama school, along with 'Fade to Black' which is site specific in a hotel but more of both of those later) which is great but now means it's all hands to the deck inviting important people and working damn hard. Wish me luck.

As mentioned I'm going to give you a few links that'll hopefully stimulate you over the next few days/weeks/months, so first up is a brief guide to who owns the US media and another excellent collection of images from Iraq War Version 2.0

Today is a good day... Scratch that. Not while brave men and women are dying for a false cause and Iraqi families are having their homes destroyed whilst we watch on.

3 comments:

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.