Tuesday, 21 June 2005

Back in the Day

Just noticed that Red gave me this meme to do some time ago and as I'm in a nostalgic kinda mood I thought I'd do it, even though I hate them...

10 Years Ago, I...
1. was 19
2. was at Loughborough University
3. was going out with a girl called Mel who had red hair
4. liked heavy metal
5. was overwieght
5 Years Ago, I...
1. was 24
2. had been acting professionally for 4 years
3. was still going out with Mel
4. worked at the Nottingham Playhouse
5. had very little sex
Yesterday, I...
1. blogged
2. listened to people saying nice things about my acting
3. drank two pints of beer
4. wore a vest
5. sweated a lot
Today, I...
1. missed Marie
2. blogged
3. drank one pint of beer
4. said some bad things and some nice things about people on my course
5. danced in front of a Greek and a Japanese lady
Tomorrow, I will...
1. go to too many meetings
2. drink more beer
3. ring agents
4. miss Marie
5. crack one off
Snacks I Enjoy:
1. cheese
2. tuna
3. fizzy cola bottles
4. ice cream
5. cheap cake
Songs I Know all the Words to, Even Without the Music:
Anything in my massive music collection
Things I Would Do With $100,000,000:
1. buy lots of houses
2. buy a theatre
3. buy a ring for Marie
4. make sure my parents never have to worry about money
5. give money to St Dunstans
Top Locations I'd Like to Run Away To:
1. Canada
2. New York
3. Australia
4. Baton Rouge
5. Alabama
Bad Habits I Have:
1. selfishness
2. rubbing my face
3. eating crap food
4. being two-faced
5. arrogance
5 Things I like Doing:
1. being with Marie
2. listening to music
3. acting
4. writing
5. buying clothes
Things I Would Never Wear:
1. cheap clothes
2. a mullet hair cut
3. cheap jewels
4. real fur
5. a bad suit
T.V. Shows I Like:
I don't watch TV
Movies I Like:
1. Taxi Driver
2. Mean Streets
3. Raging Bull
4. Star Wars
5. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
Famous People I'd like to Meet:
I hate famous people.
Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. Marie
2. Marie
3. Marie
4. Marie
5. acting

16 comments:

  1. *Vomit*

    I find it very funny that you actually feel the need to come over to my blog to make a comment. Get a life! You are laughingly ridiculous...as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was your upsetting p0rn post that made me gag over my keyboard darlin'

    You should write bad erotic fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why in the world would you even feel the need to read my blog anymore since you already think I'm a racist. I haven't come back to read your blog since our argument. If I do it's by accident and I immediately leave. I do not care what you have to say. That you feel the need to come over to my blog and leave a nasty comment is beyond me. Why? Talk about somebody who hates...Jeez....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up at you via other blogs I hate.

    I couldn't resist after I read the p0rn.

    *dances*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I find it sad that you feel the need to spew hate at people. But, what goes around comes around... And I will delete all future comments you make so don't waste your time. I don't come over here spewing hate at you, so how about giving me the same respect?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't spew hate, I typed:

    *vomit*

    After your p0rn story. Hate would've been far more gruesome and nasty than that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever. Just don't leave anymore comments because they will be deleted. There was no reason for you to do that except to be mean. Like I said, what goes around comes around. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, was that really so hard? And I'm sure Marie is happy that she's in most of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not criticizing, just an observation. From all of your political posts, it appears that you hate America. The political side, the Corporate side... and yet you desire to run away to New York and Alabama. New York I can understand, given that you're in theater and New York has some of the best theaters in the world. And nothing against Alabama, since I would love to travel there too one of these days... but why Alabama?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jodi, I really don't hate America, all my posts have been against the current regime and some of the attitudes from the conservative right. The corporate issue is as valid in the UK as it is over with you.

    I've driven across America and I fell in love with some elements of Alabama. Montgomery was beautiful and I had a profound moment in MLK's church.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ended up at you via other blogs I hate.

    Honesty is so rare and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously serious though, "shopping for my husband and kiddies"? Tell me that is a typo gone horrible wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *shit*

    Well spotted Dan, the typo will be removed!

    HA HA!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.