Sunday, 26 June 2005

Hayfever

I'm back off to Nottingham today, to spend some time with Marie and also to have a break from London. I'll be gone for 2 weeks nearly, blogging may be light as Marie does have a PC but I don't want to hog it. I'm there to be with her rather than to be bashing the life out of a keyboard.

I'm also going back to wrap up Thick As Thieves. We've two shows up north for Young Offenders (which will be a right laugh) and then a finale in Mark's house where it all started back in 2002. It's going to be a good night and a good sending off for a truely pivitol moment in my life. I may even weep.

It's also a good opportunity to meet with old friends and hang out.

Mum phoned today, they live in France (and have a place in Kent also) but are moving to another house in Normandy so I'm going over to help them move and also ma wants me to help her sell some antiques on ebay which is pretty cool as I get a digital camera out of it.

Due to bastard hayfever my nose is bleeding. I hate hayfever and yes, I am on drugs for it...they make my heart beat slower and still my nose bleeds.

8 comments:

  1. Have a great time with Marie and in France.... enjoy..
    Hayfever is a bastard....
    See you when you are back in London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayfever and Normandy in Spring? You don't need drugs, friend, you need a personal medic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with Marie. Take lots of condoms... unless you want a Little Danny boy running around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. Our boy child will be named Ethan or Joseph Jefferson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... you even have names sorted... cool.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.