Tuesday, 26 July 2005

House Hunting

Marie and I are very busy at the moment looking for a home in East London, we're trying to buy somewhere out in Leyton or Leytonstone so that Marie can commute to drama school and I'm not stuck out in the sticks.

As you can imagine I've little time for blogging at the moment but will keep you updated on our progress. Put it this way, we've seen some crap for the money being asked but found something nice that I hope we can afford.

Here's another picture of me acting, answers on a postcard as to why I'm in a white suit...

9 comments:

  1. That "crap" will be condos selling for half a million pounds the the next generation of rich young professionals.

    It's brick crap, too. They don't make 'em like that anymore. Well, hardly anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I give up. Why are you in a white suit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That suit... brings back memories of golden syrup and red food dye! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (In my best Gumby voice)
    AND NOWWW....

    THE ARCHITECT SKETCH!



    ...THE ARCHITECT SKETCH!


    Yeharr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite the handsome man, aren't you? Don't get me all hot and bothered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Red, what Dan did not show in this picture was the fact the suit was far too short on the leg and arms (he is very very tall) and it was infact very funny....

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.