Friday, 29 July 2005

Urgent Updates

  1. The house buying is off due to lack of funds so we'll be renting for the next few years I reckon. Marie and I are disappointed.
  2. I have just got another acting job touring a play called Bouncers. Which is nice.
  3. I've met my agent and the structures for getting regular acting work are in place. I feel very proper indeed.
  4. However, I need to get some more pictures done to show me in my best light.
  5. By chance someone I know is now a casting person at the National Theatre. This can only be a good thing.
  6. Even though I am poor I went shopping at Harvey Nicks in the sale and got some jolly nice items.
  7. Red has stopped blogging. This is a major event and the repercussions could be felt for a while, it's all a bit weird and confusing but Red and I jumped into blogging at the same time and stumbled upon one another early on in our blogging lives. As I said, feels a bit weird to know she'll no longer be there.
  8. There is no number eight.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the 'Bouncers' tour, that is excellent news... it is near impossible to buy in London, I am having the same problem and although I already have a mortgage and will have a decent deposit if I sold my flat in MK all I could afford in London is a small garage unless I get an amazingly well paid job!

    Sad about Red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with "Bouncers"...I saw a production of it a few years back at the "playhouse"..Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gutted about the house scenario but cheerful about the tour, its pretty comprehensive and even takes me to Rhyl.

    Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finding a house is difficult. I hope things work out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least you have your health, Daniel. Keep positive: you'll get there.

    Incidentally, leslielive.blogspot.com. Surely Red isn't dead?

    Hey Red---do I get paid for this?:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.