Tuesday, 9 August 2005

Fucking Trains

No, I haven't discovered a brand new sub-section of the p0rn world (that reminds me, I've not posted any p0rn in ages...) where ugly, fat dudes boink the life out of the latest in high speed trains, or young nubiles spread their legs for a heaving great locomotive to penetrate their love holes, or gay men dressed in marvelous outfits prepare to go for it in the most top spot anal way you can imagine.

But rather I tried to book a train from Sheffield to London and from London to Nottingham and discovered it would cost me £58 bastard pounds. And that's with a young person's rail card (and yes, before you mock I am still a young person/mature student GODDAMMIT!) so for the non-young person this could set you back £72!!!

Thus I raged at the online purchasing method such obscenities that the ears of Christ did heal over. Marie saved the day by cracking open a tub of Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide and I was soothed.

11 comments:

  1. I thought young persons rail cards stopped when you get to 25?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...my season ticket from MK to London for a year cost me £4.500..... disgraceful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the "love hole" reference.

    Women always know the way to a man's heart. You got yourself a smart lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That TERRYVISION site is...SO SO good. Downloaded ALL the movies...;-)...for, erm, studying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a return Ticket to Genevar and easy jet for £25, what is British Rail playing at.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.