Friday, 9 September 2005

Posting From Boston


Unfortunately I'm not in Boston, MA but rather Boston, Lincolnshire (which gave Boston, MA its name, which is weird considering how cool Boston, MA is and how shitty its namesake is) where I am performing this evening. I thought I'd knock out a quick post to keep you abreast of the fun I've been having, sweating and acting in Northampton, Blackburn and Rhyl. We seem to be determined to leave no stone unturned in the entire United Kingdom.

As you may remember, I've performed in Boston before and things haven't changed although the volume of in-bred gypsy people with webbed feet and three fingers on each hand seems to have been replaced by refugees from Eastern Europe who smell funny.

God I hate Lincolnshire.

On a cheerful tip we've sold out like we keep selling out everywhere. I don't know what it is about a play about doormen set in the 80s but folks seem to love it and there's nothing better than playing to a full house.

I'm moving out of my house in Camberwell on Monday which will be both stressful and wonderful as it marks the beginning of me and Marie living together, obviously posting will be light as I'll have no internet connection for a while.

Better go, the internet cafe owner is looking at the clock and I may have overstayed my welcome.

Have I told you how much I hate Lincolnshire?

1 comment:

  1. That should not prevent you from having a good weekend, eh?;-)

    peace!!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.