Sunday, 30 April 2006

And I'm Gone...


By the time many of you read this, Mark and I will be on our way on The Big Adventure.

Wish us luck.

We're catching a train to Bangor early in the morning and will start our walk to our first show, in Capel Curig, with a very heavy rucksack and an intrepid spirit. Mark and I did a dress rehearsal tonight for a select audience, it went very well indeed so it seems the show is the least of our worries.

I must confess that I am very nervous, as well as excited, it is a tough and quite amazing journey we have ahead of us and please take time to spare a thought for two ramblers with a show as their only currency and a good tale to tell.

Saying goodbye to Marie this morning was very hard, I managed not to cry but if I linger too long on the thought of her beautiful face and how she feels in my arms I may start to buckle. As we parted she said that I reminded her of a tortoise or a snail, I think that in terms of speed if not look she is, as always, spot on. I love you Marie, you are my muse and my reason and I am forever yours.

We went out together last night, a bit of a last date before the tour, for a marvelous burger and milkshake and then an utterly wonderful show at the Royal Court called Motortown, which I can't recommend enough, it was utterly spellbinding.

Right, time for bed, I'll see you all on the other side...

13 comments:

  1. Luck, good sir, and the sun to warm your back down the winded road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys wishing you both a safe journey.
    See you when you hit Nottingham.
    Caron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck, looking forward to catching up with you soon.


    Rob B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch out for Wild Cat beast of Bangor and UFOs and hemp crazed sheep, you crazy ramblin' sons of bitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Break a leg!
    (Is it still appropriate to say that with so much walking ahead of you?)

    Yeharr

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds awesome. Too bad you won't be blogging your experience.
    I look forward to your return so be sure you journal everything!
    *closet actor*,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloody Good Luck and have shit loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.