Monday, 24 April 2006

A Strange Distraction

PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGINAL POST WAS REMOVED BY BLOGGER AND HAS BEEN REINSTATED BY MYSELF BUT WITH THE CONTENT IN QUESTION CENSORED!

I got an email on the 20th April 2006 from someone calling themselves Regan Brunetti (although the actual email address is CENSORED), it read thus:

Hey,

Could you do me a favor? You posted a comment on blogger on my 3rd grade sons little story telling him he was basically a joke. He started this blog in attempts to work on his writing. And your comment really crushed him. He was excited about writing and people encouraging him. Unfortunately, I forgot how cruel and thoughtless people could be. I don't know if you're a true jerk or just thought you were messing with some retard, but whatever. Could you just delete it?

Thanks,

Regan

Mother of the 9 year old you had to laugh at

My reply:

No

Regan threw back this classic:

Ass!

And that's where it stands. I'm still not convinced this is not some spoof but the chain of events goes thus: I visit the brilliant Col.Dr and read this post, where Regan's 9 year old son has typed the lovely, touching sentiment that:

"you suck and iraq sucks so go fuck the both of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Why ma must be proud...So I visit Zmeeink's blog and read one of his posts and in response type the reposte that:

"You are funny but in a bad way."

And thus his mother is provoked into emailing my ass with her righteous indignation. I really hope this is a hoax otherwise there are some serious family issues here.

I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.