Thursday, 8 June 2006

This One is For the Moral Majority!

You may remember that some time ago I posted on attending a gay wedding? Well, to celebrate the utter failure of the anti-civil union amendment I have some pictures that I'd like to share...

Here is the 'bride' Adam, with his two lovely bridesmaids; Marie is the one of the left and Sarah is the lady on the right.

Adam and Alan (who is actually a Texan) exchanging vows and listenening to what it means to be part of a civil union.

MARRIED AT LAST!

It's all about the rings baby!

Just so you know, the motion only gained the votes of 49 senators, 11 short of the 60 required to take it forward and I'll leave the final word to Ted Kennedy: "The Republican leadership is asking us to spend time writing bigotry into the constitution".

6 comments:

  1. Daniiel, I am not sure what happened to Teo's blog just last night he told me I should read it and now this morning it is gone.

    Maybe the government got him.

    I will ask him today what happened.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this point, all I hope is that you have these posts emailed to you. After the fuckery of the past few weeks at least one person out there should know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell are you guys talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm baaaaaak!!!!! (Please note the change -dash- in my new URL)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.