Sunday, 6 August 2006

All Goes Out The Window: Random Sunday Missives

  1. "When I really like someone, I try and get my tongue out in photos with them to show how much they mean to me, its lost me some good friends but people need to know where I stand on such matters; life is too short."
  2. That fire, that fucking fire. I can't get you any closer to me but I'm going to die trying.
  3. "All my colours bleed for you."
  4. "I fancy you with a passion, you're a Topshop princess, a rockstar too."
  5. There's something about you that reminds me of all those stars but I'm just thankful to be facing the day and now there's poetry in an empty Coke can; now there's majesty in a burned out caravan. The best things come from nowhere and I can't believe you actually care. And the beautiful symmetry in your Southern grin means I can see myself in the refill litter bin.
  6. Stupidly amazing...

3 comments:

  1. ah stupidly amazing, i just need to get her number before she leaves work or at least try. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting me up Tom and making me feel so welcome.

    Wish you all the best getting the girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like so long ago now!... looking forward to chicken sandwhich :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.