Sunday, 24 September 2006

They Callin' Me!

Off to Telford today for the final section of the tour, where I hope some of our audience members will be dressed in moose costumes. I shall be back in full blogging effect on Thursday, lashing out at everyone and everything around me with bad poetry, poor politics and destructive behaviour.

Until then I'd like to leave you with these words...

Some day her shape in the doorway
Will speak to me
A bird’s wing on the window
Sometimes I’ll hear her when she’s sleeping
Her fever dream
A language on her face
I want your flowers like babies want God’s love
Or maybe as sure as tomorrow will come
Some days, like rain on the doorstep
She’ll cover me
With grace in all she offers
Sometimes I'd like just to ask her
What honest words she can’t afford to say like
I want your flowers like babies want God’s love

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes she will speak
    Honest words she forgot she shouldnt say
    So quietly you'll think its a dream
    But it is real
    You heard her speak
    It is real

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post was worth it just to read your labels at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if mine is one you can't comment on. If it is, drop me a line. I miss your comments and I don't know how to make sure you can comment. The labels are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't even tell if that's a real kid or not?

    --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.