Sunday, 5 November 2006

Good Advice

Thanks to the brilliant Matson Jones for a stolen song, some girls will never learn that you can't put precious things on shelves...

Oh dear, what's happening here?
Oh dear, I think it's perfectly clear
Oh dear, what's happening here?
Oh dear, I think it's perfectly clear
Give me one small strain of good advice
I never listen
But I'll help you all I can
I never listen
But I'll give you all I can
Give me one small strain of good advice
Some girls will never learn
Some girls will never change
Some girls will never learn
Some girls will stay the same

2 comments:

  1. I tell you, my friend, we'll soon be back to the business of sorting out this crusty old imperialist lot.

    The more they kill us, the more we thrive.

    Hasta La Victoria Siempre--which means Fuck The Power :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good song. I don't only listen to tango.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.