Thursday, 16 November 2006

Love on the Back Seat of a Bus

I'm sat typing this is in the British Airways First Class Lounge at Heathrow Airport, on my way to film for the project that I mentioned a few days ago so I shall be absent for a while but no fear, when I return I shall be laying on heavy facts and not talking about what I've been up to otherwise they'll sack me and that would be bad.

Why is it that rich people get all the free stuff?

Why is it that sometimes you can love someone so much and want them so badly that no matter where you are, you just want to have them, to bury yourself in them, to be as passionate and as close as you want to be?

Why is it that even angels have to use buses?

19 comments:

  1. I know that feeling about wanting someone so much that it hurts - 20 months and counting. It has to stop somewhere or, as a friend of mine Mum says
    "You can't beat the forces of nature"
    Anyway, Good Luck with the filming Dan. Here's sending you best wishes and strength.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're in the States and I'm in London. Hmmmm.

    Good luck! I can't wait to hear what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want love on the back seat of a bus....

    ReplyDelete
  4. re: paragraph 3, I'm told we're supposed to feel about God that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I just don't understand why anyone would worship a god who tells them they have to love him/her.

    DHG - peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, didn't mean it that way, c. yankee. I meant to love/be at one (not "worship")God/the universe/all that is. A friend recently reminded me that we're here to radiate light, but not necessarily just to one person in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you didn't turn on the comments on your most recent post. Both of these: brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bud: sorry, I didn't appreciate your comment, it upset me deeply so I have had to delete it, do not take this personally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here for you Daniel.
    Any time,
    Any place,
    I'm here.
    You're brilliant.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. No problem, I've been there. You're probably seeing things in two ways, and since the comments only reflected one way, I expressed the other. But it is not really something you need to keep seeing every time you look here.

    Sorry for that, I was not intending to cause upset. I'm generally an optimist.

    You will get through all this.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.