Thursday, 28 December 2006

Merry Christmas All Ya'll Bitches!

First off, apologies for lack of blogging and not visiting the sites I always visit but seriously, it's fuckin' Christmas and all that jazz so why an earth would I want to be on the PC typing shit when instead I can be out there eating, drinking and being very merry indeed (I got a gramophone and that makes me very, bastard merry so if anyone wants to buy me some 78s, go for it...)?

Second off (I don't think that's even a word but what the hell), Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my readers and those people that stumble here looking for interviews with p0rn stars or pictures of Amanda Holden naked. How ever you get here, it's all good by me people.

Third off, (I know for a fact that isn't a word) love, peace and respect to all those people that know me, I hope that 2007 brings you more than 2006 did.

Don't know when I'll blog next but when I do, I'll fill you in on my attempts to buy a house/tiny, over priced flat; another commecial I'm in/one I could be in and why being Northern is the funniest thing in the world.

9 comments:

  1. a real gramophone? dude, that so rocks! is it spring-loaded, or electric?

    that's so cool.

    happy holidays, dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and prosperity in the New Year, bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't have kids I wouldn't be celebrating all this bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas America.

    When the greatest act of a President is to make someone like Saddam Hussein out to be some kind of modern day Robin Hood, then you know the...man has his priorities all wrong.
    -Gerald Ford, Washington Post December, 2004

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have a way with words. Eat, drink & be merry.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.