Monday, 23 April 2007

Sudan Man Forced to 'Marry' Goat

You need to get it where you can, right?

Unfortunately, I know plenty of men who seem willing to stick their dick into any hole offered, with or without a struggle but this is going too far. Showing your stupid fear of commitment and trying to make yourself into a man by having sex with random ladies is one thing but I suppose a goat doesn't make you feel guilty for being a cunt.

Seems a Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

"The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders."


Surprised? I fuckin' bet he was, being caught with your length in a goat would be quite alarming I'd imagine and on top of the shame he had to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi. The logic behind the dowry was that the goat fucker was using the animal like he would a wife. The goat's owner final quote is a killer:


"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together" Mr Alifi said.

7 comments:

  1. That's got to be such a trip for that goat. I'm glad males from other species don't try to do that w/ OUR females!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude that story is sooo old it's got whiskers on it! :-)

    Mind you, I've heard the couple are quite happy, but they haven't had any kids yet...

    (I'll get me coat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beastiality eh? I always think about the Danish Woman who made that film, in the 60s was it? She hated humans so much that she chose to shag horses! Forgot the name of the film, but her story was a pretty tragic one at best!
    Hit the nail on the head there Dan about commitment phobes - think I've been hanging around one for a tad too long really. Oh well, these things are all sent to test and indeed guide us to greater things I reckon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes things really get your goat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember reading about this story some time ago. I thought it was pretty funny then. I wonder how the newlyweds are doing? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this was one of those 'true' stories.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.