Wednesday, 15 August 2007

The Joy of Eva-Jane in Edinburgh

My fourth Edinburgh Fringe Festival has been a tough one, the environment at the Fringe has changed, the quality and type of work has upset me in its vacuousness and lack of heart, plus Coast to Coast has been something of a tough slog that has left Mark and I questioning why we came here in the first place.

Which is why I am so grateful for the love, support and sheer wonder of Eva-Jane Willis, who has come up to see me twice and been an absolute star. The level of support she has offered to me during this tough time has been immense, above and beyond the call of duty.

I love you Eva-Jane, thank you so much for all that you give me, along as we have each other nothing else matters. You are so beautiful and so brilliant my angel.

5 comments:

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.