Friday, 5 October 2007

Blogging Breakdown...

Apologies to all my regular readers and any new ones that may have come across me (cough) from the tour of Coast to Coast (the blog address is on the info we hand out at the end of the show) for the breathtaking lack of blogging going on at this here blog.

I feel I should explain myself and as it is my blog I can do whatever the hell I want.

Blogging is like crack, if you keep doing it, you keep doing it and if you manage to stop and don't do it for a while; you fall out of the habit. Unlike crack, blogging is pretty harmless and a great deal of fun and you meet some cool people and get to shoot your mouth off about whatever takes your fancy.

Cool.

Thing is, for now, I've got so much going on in my life that blogging has to take a break and so be it; on a practical note I don't have an Internet connection at the moment so that holds things back a bit.

On top of that, I'm buying a house with Eva-Jane, touring Coast to Coast across Britain (and having a right laugh) and filming some more commercials (off to Norway next week, which is pretty ruddy bloody cool if you ask me) and trying to make a living to fund my/our new house.

Fair enough.

But don't get me wrong, once I have the Internet on tap and a home to write rants from; I'll be back on point, spewing my crap into the web ether and being a blog overlord.

So for now, peace out my homies and see you all on the other side...

12 comments:

  1. I'll keep the link up to this blog, even if it's in memory of it.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the new picture. Of course you do whatever the hell you want; that's why we like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on purchasing a house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Love hearing good news like that!

    Enjoy the life!

    yeharr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your Kohler commercial here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we'llbe watching out for ya doode! Safe journey to Norway...break a leg!;-))

    And kudos to you and the gorgeous Eva-Jane!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about crack mate - I've just started mine up and I've already started scratching my skin.....

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.