Thursday, 15 November 2007

This This Is Is My My Life Life Now Now

Walking to work I suddenly remembered that I’d nearly forgot all about you and the tears came straight to my eyes.

I felt ashamed and I don’t know why.
Guilt I suppose.

I’m getting so busy and so happy, my lifes a dream now and time keeps passing on you’re moving further and further away brother.

I miss you.

That time of year is approaching fast again and then as I dried my eyes I remembered that last year I was getting all depressed and heavy and Marie said, in the nicest way possible, that I’d always told her you died on the 9th and it was the 8th and I got angry and made a scene…makes me wince just thinking about.

Too ashamed to say that I got the date wrong, too ashamed to say that I’m not sure I even know the date anymore.

What kind of friend am I?

Memories and knowledge are sliding out of my head brother, up to about 16 is a gaping hole and I don’t know what’s made up or real anymore and I fear the creepy crawl of the loss of my mind.

The Manson Family are moving the furniture a half-inch every day.

Sleep tight, I love you.

9 comments:

  1. i like this. your a good guy daniel. be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The date's not important. You've got love in there for 'you' whether it's conscious and on the surface or not.

    We (the Internet) miss you. Glad you are happy. x, c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad all is well Dan, come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the heart is still full of love and that's what is really important in this life Dan. Best wishes to you and it sounds like life's perfect!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back to blog land. it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No sooner are you back, you're gone again! Hope you return to blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where are you, physically, metaphisically and bloggily?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dan,
    Hope your good?
    Love Sam x HILL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.