Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Poles Apart: The Video Trailer

In all the Zero hubbub, I quite forgot that next year brings Poles Apart, which promises to be another brilliant theatrical experience.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then please read my previous posts on it here and here.

Read them? Good, now move on...

I was reminded of my post-Zero existence while we were performing at the Brewery Arts Centre in Kendal, because it is a venue I will be returning to with Poles Apart, so while I'm arsing about making people laugh about immigration, the ghosts of torture and Tom will be knocking about.

Not one to sit on his arse, my fellow Poles Apart player, a certain Mr. Mark Whiteley, has knocked together a grand trailer of the aforementioned show. Watch it and be amazed...


Poles Apart from Hard Graft Theatre on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Poles Apart.... Antipodes would have also worked. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are some funny lookin', funny talkin' animals but I love it. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funniest thing I've seen all day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha very funny Mr Hoffman, I loved the video and look forward to seeing the show.

    Tom K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tom, I have no doubt you'll be loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.