Thursday, 30 October 2008

POW-MILF Combo to be Smited by a Black Guy

I come back from Lincoln after two great shows (although, once again, the venue couldn't sell tickets for shit) and I discover that Obama has been running half-hour ads on US television, with the seemingly sole purpose of making honky's feel comfortable having a Negro running their country.

I think it worked but it presents the bizarre contradiction that runs through American society: a black man can actually be President (something we are miles off achieving in the UK) but many people won't vote for him because he is black in the first place.

Then, aside from hanging out with Bill Clinton and giving a talk to the old Jews that litter the sunshine state, Obama appears on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and I'll leave you with that video below...but before I do, shout out to Ren for turning me on to the POW-MILF concept; in order to describe cancer-ridden-nearly-dead-war-veteran John McCain and his retarded but ever so sexy hockey-mom-slut-pot Sarah Palin.

I owe you one.

6 comments:

  1. Well, I've cast my vote for Obama but... I'm not entirely happy about it. They forced this on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm an American and I vote in a swing state. I have more say than the average Joe Plumber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that a black man is going to be the ruler of the world.

    Bring that fucker on!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.