Tuesday, 25 November 2008

The Horror of Sarah Palin Plowing Through a Door is Keeping me Awake at Night

Like I said, I'm tired anyway but the spectre of the political MILF is stopping me from getting a good nights sleep.

The very thought of her running for President in 2012 makes sick touch my teeth, to quote the witch:
"I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is. Even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door. And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."
Is that woman out of her mind? I'm sure god does have a message for her, in fact I feel him speaking through me...FUCK OFF YOU FOUL HARPY!

And to add to the terror, the lunatic then carries out an interview in front of turkeys being slaughtered:



You really couldn't make this shit up.

And remember bully boy Bush, disregarding the rest of world as he rode roughshod over everyone?

Well not now, no one one even shakes the little lame fuck duck President's hand:



Justice may take a while but boy, when she strikes, she strikes good...

10 comments:

  1. She's hot!

    What you doing on the 12th Dec? I'm in london on the 11th and staying over! Do you want to come shopping with me? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently* the video (interpretation) is wrong. One can't be sure, but it would be odd for Berlusconi to miss a chance to crawl up someone's backside.

    * http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/11/20/moos.bush.not.ignored.cnn?iref=videosearch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my daughter woke me at 4 in the morning shaking. She had a nightmare that the election was recounted and McCain had won and then had a heart attack and died, so guess who was in the highest office in the US? Evidently it was so real she had also called her husband (well she calls him her ex but they are married) in the UK to make sure it hadn't really happened. She was still too terrified to go back to sleep so she came to my bed and like when she was three. Oh, her husband was awake, even with the 5 hour time difference because he's a stand up in London. You may know him, Nick Doody. Oh, and hi. I've been reading your notes on M@ blog for some time but never got around to visiting before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BenSix: thanks for that but quite frankly, like I give a damn!

    Spellbound: thanks for coming by and sharing that cool story, much appreciated. M@ has special powers at bringing people together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently, I am working on bringing together myself and a 21 year-old college girl--with my special powers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "BenSix: thanks for that but quite frankly, like I give a damn!"

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's because Americans are so ridiculous that people like Palin even had a chance to win the election. I can't believe they're murdering turkeys in the background. That makes me so sick. Glad she's not vice-president, but Obama will be the friendly face of empire for the next for years - we'd better get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a face of an empire I can deal with and look forward to.

    For now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my friend Stim before the Democratic National Convention this year...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNSb4RcT4VA

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.