Thursday, 4 December 2008

"Hoffmann-Gill is also a Powerhouse Combination of Seething Aggression and Simpleton-Like Ignorance"

Another excellent review of Zero has been brought to my attention and I can't deny its nice to read great things about yourself but one can't help but wonder what the point is of a review that comes out after the event?

Having said that, I've always thought of myself as a powerhouse so it's nice to get written confirmation. Indeed, I think the quote about my performance could also refer to my real life at times.

Before I go and do some more writing for a screenplay, I thought I'd share this excellent South African advert for the chain restaurant Nando's with you all (hat tip to Cherryflava) that manages to use political parody and the mention of Barack Obama to help sell chicken...

4 comments:

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.