Thursday, 8 January 2009

Perspective:

"Yes, my lover is a washing machine but I've grown tired of dealing with the rejection that humans always present me with. I'd rather have the safety and security of my washing machine romance. At least I know where I stand."

"I'm a massive fan of Lara Croft and when I dress up as her I gain a sense of real empowerment, that transforms me into something more than a just flid in a wheelchair. I become, at last, a sexual creature."

"I'm the only black boy in the school, so to gain acceptance with my peers I have to pretend I'm SpongeBob SquarePants, you know, from the cartoon. It seems to make them more comfortable around me. I suppose because they can see less of my black skin and if my colour and heritage offends them, they can lash out at me safe in the knowledge that I won't get hurt."

"I'm tired of being a muzzled bear. Fucking humans. I hate them. Tonight, I plan to escape and run into the road that runs past my cage and kill myself under the wheels of truck."

6 comments:

  1. 2009 - year of the ox. also a yin year. no idea what relevance that may have.
    have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMR: nice to have you knocking around you old hound.

    Clarissa: I hope not, it looks so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel, A year or two ago, I watched a TV documentary about how gypsies exploited these sad bears and abused them.

    The ghastly state in which they were kept was just too much to stomach; the evils in this world perpetrated by both the illiterate and literate knows no bounds...

    If there is seriously anything that brings bloody tears to the eyes, it is that image of the muzzled bear!

    As if we don't have enough pets to play around with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this concept.

    (My brother-in-law invited me to go bear hunting.)

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.