Friday, 24 April 2009

Corpse can Hide Smell if all be Corpses

Call me corpse
Corpse knew not
Corpse knew not he were dead
Corpse woke and washed
Corpse ate breakfast
Corpse kissed wife
Corpse went to office
Call me corpse

Corpse called in corpse to meeting
Corpse concerned, high smell gets worse
Corpse can make decisions, corpse can hide high smell
Call me corpse
Call me corpse

Corpse can grin
Corpse can bear it
Corpse can get accustomed
Call me corpse
Call me corpse
Call me corpse

Corpse's work pile getting higher
Corpse and corpse draft a corpse's charter
Call me corpse

Corpse thought of house
Corpse thought of wife
Corpse thought of nation
Corpse thought of his begotten babes
Call me corpse
Call me corpse
Call me corpse
Call me corpse

Corpse can hide smell if all be corpses
Call me corpse
Call me corpse

(a stolen song from Selfish Cunt)

6 comments:

  1. I must be very sick or have a bad taste for black humor because these lyrics made me giggle. Sometimes it is all too true and all too absurd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a dead good post!
    I hope all is well Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you all got it but the point is about people becoming walking dead via their work, thus, if we all become walking dead, none of us will know the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.