Wednesday, 8 April 2009

"It's a Very Long and Complicated Story..."

Yesterday, my doorbell rang and I went to answer it.

It was two elderly chaps who were trying to sell God to me, I kindly refused, saying that I wasn't religious at all and bid them good day.

One of them looked confused and pointed at my t-shirt, the penny dropped, I had forgotten I was wearing my "Jews For Jesus" tee, that I bought as a joke because I found the idea of Jews being for Jesus very funny indeed.

I looked down at the t-shirt and then back at the gentlemen and said:

"It's a very long and complicated story."

4 comments:

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.