Thursday, 14 May 2009

Don McCullin's "In England"






Don McCullin is one of Britain's finest photographers, his images really hit home with me and he has a well deserved exhibition of his work at the National Media Museum, which I urge you all to see if you can and if not, absorb the glory of the pictures above.
"I grew up in total ignorance, poverty and bigotry, and this has been a burden for me throughout my life. There is still some poison that won't go away, as much as I try to drive it out."
Don McCullin.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Photographer is Don McCullin. I got into him back in the 80s when with my then photographer boyfriend.. he's an awesome man and his pictures say soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might like Sara, great images one and all.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.