Tuesday, 23 June 2009

The Stall

I made a short film with some lovely people a few weeks ago, as part of the Virgin Media Shorts Competition, it was a right laugh to shoot and I was hoping it was going to turn out very well indeed and it has.

HURRAH!

It features myself as a deranged fruit and veg stall holder and the legend that is Martin Collins as the customer/victim, his performance is one of nuanced beauty and wonder with subtle touches of humour...whilst mine represents a terrible old ham falling down a big hill.

Watch it, like it (perhaps even love it), rate it and fingers crossed we win.

7 comments:

  1. I loved it! I put it up on my facebook page too! Well done, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was hilarious! congrats! I voted, but your video needs wider distribution as the number of reviews is very low. Some has 5 times more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uphillrider:

    Cheers boss, very kind of you.

    Mohamed:

    Thanks, it doesn't matter how many online reviews of score it has, the judges are the only ones with decision making on the matter but thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, that was good. Very good. You've got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you mentioned "rate it" because I completely missed that part.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.