Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

As you may have guessed from the title of this blog post, busy as hell at the moment, which is great but I'm attempting to juggle the filming of a new commercial, booking a holiday to Washington DC, trying to finish off a script, rehearse for a new short film, audition for lots of things and teach the youth of Britain how to act and to a lesser degree rap...

But to keep you all busy in the mean time, I stole this video off of my good friend Martin because it was so cute, it gave me cancer of the cute gland.

Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. I only wish it had ended with someone helping the little guy make it. It was a bit frustrating ... like Revolutionary Road (ok, not that bad!). xx e

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is possibly the cutest thing I've seen in ages. Poor little dude!

    Glad to hear that you're busy, in your business that can only be a good thing!

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you be in DC? I nearly booked a flight myself next week, but it's cheaper to fly to London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus, the comments on youtube... Surely the only place with commenters more dismal than the wingnut trolls on libcon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damnit. I just moved to Vermont from Washington, D.C., two weeks ago. Love it here. I hated D.C. But YOU have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie:

    Very frustrating but I'm sure the little bean is okay.

    Beth:

    Yes, busy is a good thing so the blog has to be back seated for a while until things get quiet again.

    Jess:

    For New Year, Eva and I like to be away for New Year as London can be a drag as we want to go on an American adventure. been ages since I've been to the states.

    Neil:

    Very true, glad to be away from Lib Con for a bit.

    M@:

    Bugger, I was wondering if you were going to be around, any tips for us?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.