Tuesday, 1 September 2009

"Magic? You Just Pissed on a Gypsy in the Middle of Fucking Nowhere"

Yesterday, I had the real pleasure of seeing the excellent movie "Bronson" again, this time on DVD after going to the pictures with Eva-Jane to see it when it first came out back in March. I looked back through Blurred Clarity's archives and for some unknown reason I didn't blog on how this is a fine, fine film with a massive, powerhouse performance from Tom Hardy (that is as gripping as it is funny) as Britain's most legendary prisoner: Charles Bronson.

If you've not seen it yet, you should...

8 comments:

  1. I thought it was the spin-off from Grange Hill, with Tom Hardy playing the late, great Michael Sheard. Shows you how much I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my boyfriend has told me alot about this film, said I MUST see it cos I'll love it and yet, will prob turn my stomach some..I WILL see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren:

    HA! You make me laugh duck.

    Sara:

    Your man has good taste and it should leave your stomuch ok to be truthfulm, it is not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aint seen it yet..i am hoping my lad buys it.. Just up my street that sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll definitely check this one out.

    I've only seen Tom Hardy in The Virgin Queen, the drama aboout Elizabeth I (which was very good, I might add) so I can't quite imagine him playing this type of role.

    Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just watched it..fantastic,human,touching and very funny,Top sound track. Gone into the top 100 of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.