Thursday, 8 October 2009

Positive Feedback!

I got an email yesterday from the person running the project I've just finished, the one I wrote about in Slippin' and I wanted to share it with you all because it made me proud...

"Hiya


As we suspected most of them did just say ‘good’ on their feedback forms, but you also got the following feedback:


The best teacher I’ve ever seen


Very good at teaching us new things and concentration


Thanks again!"
I feel so chuffed with that I'm going to treat myself to some roast chicken in a white wine sauce with some dauphinoise potatoes.


2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic ... and how teaching really pays back. I taught high school for a year; and, honestly, I didn't like it so much; which surprised me. I thought I was going to be a teacher. There were moments when I saw spark and gratitude, and that felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling you, couldn't do it full time but a bit of the time is all good by me.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.