The above picture documents a female blogger checking if she has Meme Cancer, as first defined by Daniel Hoffmann-Gill in June 2005.
It's been a while since I got tagged with a meme but what the hell, it came from Savannah, who is alright by me, so here is my response to the aforementioned meme...
1. Is there one book that you re-read with some sort of regularity? (every two years, once a decade sort of thing) and if so, why?
The Bible, so I can remind myself of how utterly awful it is; usually some Nietzsche so I can remember that humanity is all there is and a smattering of Rollins, whenever I lose the urge to pound the keys so hard my hands bleed.
2. Do you still watch cartoons? And if so, which ones and why those in particular?
Yes, Family Guy is my latest box-set love affair and it rocks like you wouldn't believe...you bastard.
3. What's the one thing you can't imagine living without on a daily basis?
4. Take out/take away or home cooking more than three times a week?
Home cooking all the way and I do it as I am an actor and thus a house husband and I am very good at it. Dishes include Bobotie, fried chicken salad and a fine stew & dumplings.
5. Which is your most favorite room in your home?
Our front room because I built it based on Eva-Jane's excellent design.
6. Are you currently following/regularly watching a TV series? Which one and why?
Don't really watch TV live so to speak, so I guess it would have to be Family Guy...you bastard.
7. Have you seen "The Player"?
Yes, it is a pretty good film but not outstanding.
8. Other than your blog, do you keep a personal journal?
No, my blog is my personal journal, although it may come and bite me hard on the ass one day, so be it.
9. Do you have a favorite movie quote that you routinely use?
Not routinely use but I do find myself occasionally saying: "I'd buy that for a dollar!" for no apparent reason (from the movie of my childhood: Robocop).
10. Will you tag six bloggers or will you leave this open ended and accept answers in comments?
No, as I fucking hate memes but I did this one as Savannah is cool. If people feel justly moved, they may empty their minds in the comments. Knock yourself out.