Friday, 17 September 2010

Blog Lite


I'm putting Blurred Clarity to rest for a couple of months or so.

I've got filming to do for yet another commercial, then I start rehearsals for "Hypothermia", which tours until November 2010, never mind all the organising I have to do for my play "Our Style is Legendary" with finishing off the casting come November, PR, print and finding rehearsal space.

I will of course blog when I can, on a return to the life of a touring theatre actor and will keep Tweeting via Twitter my inane and garbled thoughts.

And of course, please come and see me in "Hypothermia", touring dates are here but I will pop them below and if you are planning on coming, please, please, please let me know so I can thank you and see you face to face. Your support would be much appreciated.

Huddersfield University 21st-23rd October


Box Office: miltonboxoffice@hudd.ac.uk


Peepul Centre, Leicester 26th-27th October


Box Office: 0116 261 6000


Cockpit Theatre, London 29th-30th October


Box office: 020 7258 2925


Hull Truck, Hull 2nd-3rd November


Box Office: 01482 323638


The Dukes, Lancaster 5th-6th November


Box office: 01524 598500

Until then comrades!

11 comments:

  1. how exciting, sugar! i truly wish i was going to be in the u.k. in the near future. i'll follow you on twitter! massive congratulations and best wishes! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting and I too wish you were coming over, be a real honour to meet you. Glad you're on Twitter too, we can stay in touch. All good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have quite a hectic but exciting few months ahead. Will definately try and see the shows in London. Good luck with the projects and your own work, and keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Best Things.Dont Stay Away Too Long.Regards
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to your return, comrade. Must put a link to you on 'Shiraz.'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the next few weeks. May try for the Cockpit - so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You finally gave in, and went to Twitter.

    Blogging is not what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oi! D H G Smee agin OW yer going , I feel elated that the English gents have destroyed those cheating naughty sub cont cricketers.
    Recently had my 4th 21st, and am still physically and mentally agile - well sort of.
    I am driving 250kls down the road for my Gr/daughters wedding this Sat.
    Have you ever been on 'Eggheads?
    Glad to see you are doing so well for yourself,
    I am still at loggerheads with the yankee gun lovers.Have Fun, Vest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be sad to see you go Daniel!
    Can you not do the show in Wolverhampton? I am desperate to see it!
    Best of luck in all you do bud!
    I will keep my eyes open for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dan... why do I think of you when I see the very last frame of Monsters Inc...

    Just sayin.

    Keep it real dude

    ReplyDelete
  11. Twitter is killing proper English, with stupid abbreviations.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.