Friday, 17 December 2010

Blurred Clarity is a Top Theatre Blog


W00t for me.

I shit you not.

I am the 13th best theatre blog according to these chaps. Read it and weep the rest of you.

Funny thing is my entry comes with a warning: "Beware adult language".

When I told Eva-Jane she was like, "Have they even read your blog? When do you blog about theatre anyway?"

I went on the defensive and said I last blogged about the theatre in August of this year and she snorted...which is unfair, I think she was just sarcastic and did not snort at all and then I had a sulk.

I win very few accolades, so I am clinging to this one like a manic crab.

If anyone has any other awards for me, please do drop me a line and boost my flagging self-esteem...

4 comments:

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.