Friday, 18 February 2011

Anticipated Sore Thumbs


I may need one of these here thumb stabilisers after this weekend.

In a few hours I set off for Nottingham for what promises to be a two day FIFA 2011/Pro Evo marathon with my excellent comrade Kirky and his young daughter Edie, although not sure how much gaming she'll be getting in, her being about 9 months old and all.

I can't wait.

I'm seeing this as a chance to let my hair down before the serious hard graft of Our Style is Legendary begins with the start of rehearsals on the 21st February and of course the ever impending opening night on the 14th March. I'll only be able to take a breath when it all grinds to a halt come the 2nd April.

I'm excited, sick, emotional, worried but ultimately absolutely enthused that it will be a huge success.

I can't fucking wait.

On the train to day Radiohead's new album will be travelling with me, early listens marks it as a cracker.

I'll leave you with a dance-off, me versus Thom Yorke of Radiohead.






Have an outstanding weekend. I know I will.

3 comments:

  1. Nice dancing! It inspires me to join my 6-year-old for a Just Dance session on the wii. Although I am a few years late, I wanted to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you in My Last Five Girlfriends. I ran across it on Netflix last night. Glad to see that you're continuing to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other video news, your HD ads have been popping up again recently around the Sky world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your moves are so much smoother than Tom's. now what is this new dance form called?

    ReplyDelete

Please do not be under the misapprehension that this blog has a laissez-faire comments policy where commenters can get away with whatever they want to say on account of their ‘freedom of speech’.

Blurred Clarity has a stringent comments policy. So anything off-topic, diversionary, trollish, abusive, misogynist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic will be deleted.

Cheers duckies.